Boise School Counselors support the development of students in many ways as they grow into healthy, productive and successful community members.
The School Counseling Program:
- Provides guidance curriculum which prepares K-12 students in identifying the knowledge and skills needed for success in the work environment, continuing education beyond high school and citizenship in the 21st century, along with small group activities to address specific issues.
- Provides individual student planning for academic development, exploration of career and college readiness, and support for personal/social needs.
- Provides consultation, referral, and crisis support services.
- Continues to promote and implement activities that focus on meeting the needs of all students.
- We work together with parents, students, educators, and community professionals to ensure success in learning and preparation to take on the challenges of responsible adulthood.
SELF RESCUE MANUAL
Administrator of Student Services
Consultant for Student Services