The Boise School District has offered Career and College services to our students for over 25 years. Our Career Counselors have a combined 123 years of counseling experience with 56 years of those in College and Career Counseling.
Our College & Career Counselors are committed to serving our students with professionalism and a deep sense of ethics.
Each College & Career Counselor in the five high schools has a Master’s degree in Counseling and belong to the professional organizations that promote a commitment to students and their parents. Our counselors (past and current) have served on many of the committees for these organizations and include three Presidents, Assembly Delegates, Membership, and National College Fair positions.
What We Do:
- ACT and SAT registration and prep assistance; Fee waivers provide assistance with Financial Aid for post secondary education
- Assist with the Common Application
- NAVIANCE- College and Career inventories
- Scholarship Application assistance
- College Research and college lunch & campus visits
- Filling out the NCAA Eligibility Form for student athletes
- Transcript Requests
- Resume Writing Assistance