Enrollment Forms

Enrollment Forms

To enroll in a school please complete the following forms:
     Enrollment Form
     Health History
     Home Language Survey
     Verification of Residency
If your child requires medication to be administered at school the Authorization for Medication form is required.

Translated School Enrollment Forms

Translated Health History Forms En español Translated Home Language Survey Forms

  • En español

  • Arabic

  • Bosnian

  • Burmese

  • Chinese

  • Dari

  • French

  • Karen

  • Kirundi

  • Maimai

  • Nepali

  • Russian

  • Somali

  • Swahili

Additional Health Forms

Physical Examinations